The Mind of Scuba

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

All is right in the world

First off let me just say that Remix's main intent with Asian's is to get them into the back seat of his car, and have a good bible study.

So all is right in the world. Nova is competing for a championship, to prove to the world that Philly is truley the Basketball center of the world. I am on track with my D-III training. Last night I played in a full 40 minute league game and ended up with 16 points and 8 assists, though we lost the game, which I take the blame because I was in foul trouble at the end of the first half and about halfway through the second half...though the team showed promise for next season, when the training goes into full swing. But most importantly, I am back set building at Grove. There is just something about doing that kind of work that is real fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home