The Mind of Scuba

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Beer Man

Could there be anyone less cool then the person who delivers beer to bars and restaurants for a living. I think the first thing that enters their mind when they see the help wanted add is, "Beer Delivery person? That has to be the coolest job ever, I get work with beer, hang out a bars all day. I will wear a collar shirt with a beer logo like Luke Clausen, gel up my hair and wear my lucky jeans shorts that I haven't washed since I hit that home run in the bar league back in 86. Plus since I will be driving, so I can wear my sunglasses, my hot neon green and pink ones with the single blade lens that I got in 1992...The chicks are going to love me..." Hey Beer Man!! The high school nerds from 1996 called, they say you are cramping their style. Dude whatever times you are in the bar, it will be 10AM, and the only women there will be the passed out drunk chicks from the night, (or two nights) before, or the 60 year old grandma of the drummer from the band that was there the night (or two nights) before who forgot to take her home because he was with 4 groupies. The only deliveries you will be making at night will be to the shady chevron down the street where you have a better chance of being shot in a drug deal gone wrong then even seeing a girl...I mean you have a better chance of picking up a STD from the floor...Boy Beer Man, you are just living the dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home