The Mind of Scuba

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A begining

It was once said to me by a friend that he would pay a great sum of money to spend just 5 minutes in my brian...well for those of you who were thinking that same idea, I will give you an all access pass for free. Now you may be saying to yourself..."Self, Blogs? that seems kind of gimmicky to me." Well I will have to say, i though the exact same thing but then I remembered that gimmicks have long been a cornerstone to the American Culture. From Ryan Seacrest, to vanilla coke, to the Amish, these whymsical experiments are what makes us better then the Russians. Well I am out yo, peace be the journey and remember, if you are out on your bike tonight, as always do where white...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home